RENEWABLE ENERGY LAW
The law firm of DROEL serves the unique legal needs of clients in the renewable energy industry, including, financiers, owners, developers, contractors, design professionals, manufacturers, and other entrepreneurs. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of the renewable energy industry and experience working with renewable energy companies throughout the United States.
WIND AND SOLAR. We understand the legal intricacies of acquiring, developing, building and operating successful wind and solar energy projects; and we help our clients at every stage of the process. From beginning to end, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to help our clients run their wind and solar projects, including, environmental assessments, permit and licensing, assembly of land positions and siting, commercial contracts, project finance and structuring, and government relations.
Renewable Energy Law Services Include:
- Legislation and rulemaking analysis
- Applications and assistance with incentive programs
- Advising on investment in energy projects
- Financial agreements and models
- Structuring wind and solar projects
- Formation of project companies
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Project development (feasibility review, environment law issues, land option and land lease agreements, permitting and regulatory compliance, PPA and interconnect agreements, engineering, procurement, TSA, O&M, EPC and related construction contracts)
- Transmission and interconnection agreements
- Project acquisition and sale (M&A)
- Dispute resolution (administrative proceedings, mediation, arbitration, and litigation)